Levels 7 - 9 [Rating 1800-2400]
- PESHK@ x4 BONUS: When you buy any Peshk@ training course on DVD or for download, you receive the same course on three more platforms: Web (Mac & PC), iOS and Android OS - 4 versions in total!
**Note: You will receive the activation instructions for web and mobile version within 2 days after purchase.
Encyclopedia of Middlegame II was written by GM Alexander Kalinin. A CD contains a course Typical Plans and Methods in the Most Popular Openings.
The following openings are viewed: Sicilian defense (Dragon, Najdorf, Paulsen variations), Ruy Lopez (Open variation, Exchanged Variation), King's gambit, Italian game, Evans gambit, Pirc-Ufimtsev, Alekhine's defense, Nimzo-Indian defense, Queen's-Indian defense, Queen's gambit, Modern Benoni).
The program is not another Middlegame I version but a completely new program supplied with the wholly different material.
- Over 650 thoroughly annotated and classified instructive examples
- More than 600 exercises for you to solve
- 150 typical positions to train and play against Crafty, the built-in playing engine
- Several languages supported: English, Spanish and Russian
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 32 Mb RAM, hard disk 100Mb, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10. No additional software required.
Training with Peshk@ courses by ChessOK: ELO 2400+ in just two years. READ THE ARTICLE