Chess School Online Starter is a web-based chess teaching platform. You can access it anytime, anywhere, using a web browser and Internet connection.
With CSO Starter: Club Player you receive access to 34 lessons that will go deeper into tactical play and introduce opening principles and popular gambits.
The course is composed by an experienced chess trainer Sergei Slugin.
Each lesson includes 2 parts:
- Theory: a fully voiced and animated video lesson
- Practice: 10-50 interactive exercises
The Starter package is meant for individual study.
Upon purchase, you receive lifelong access to all materials in the course.
FREE TRIAL: You can use the demo account below to try this product.
The account includes 3 lessons from each course.
Sign in at: school.chessok.com
After signing in, go to Classes. You will see three groups of lessons, one from each sub-course. Click on one of the groups to unfold it, then click View.
On the left, you will see the navigation panel to switch between lessons and groups of exercises.
On the right is the display scree with theory and exercises.
Table of contents:
Chess School Online 3 (ELO 1200-1400)
1. Revision of the Second Year
3. Breakthrough. Part 2
4. Two Bishops
5. Opening - Weak f7 and f2 Squares
6. Opening - Weak f7 and f2 Squares. Part 2
7. Opening - Lead in Development
8. Opening - Lead in Development. Part 2
9. Discovered Attack
10. Discovered Attack. Part 2
11. Intermediate move
14. Passed pawns
15. Pawn Breakthrough
17. Queening. Part 2
18. Rule of the Square
19. Pushing and Blocking with the King
20. Making Use of Extra Pawns. Outside Passed Pawn
21. Active King
22. Initiating the Pawn Endgame
23. Perpetual Check Combinations
24. Stalemate Combinations
25. Stalemate Combinations. Part 2
26. Trapped Pieces
27. Trapped Queen
28. Trapped Queen. Part 2
29. Trapped King
30. King's Gambit
31. King's Gambit. Part 2
32. Danish Gambit
33. Central Game