Chess School Online Starter is a web-based chess teaching platform. You can access it anytime, anywhere, using a web browser and Internet connection.
With CSO Starter: Beginner you receive access to 34 lessons that will teach you many useful tactical maneuvers and important concepts.
The course is composed by an experienced chess trainer Sergei Slugin.
Each lesson includes 2 parts:
- Theory: a fully voiced and animated video lesson
- Practice: 10-50 interactive exercises
The Starter package is meant for individual study.
Upon purchase, you receive lifelong access to all materials in the course.
FREE TRIAL: You can use the demo account below to try this product.
The account includes 3 lessons from each course.
Sign in at: school.chessok.com
After signing in, go to Classes. You will see three groups of lessons, one from each sub-course. Click on one of the groups to unfold it, then click View.
On the left, you will see the navigation panel to switch between lessons and groups of exercises.
On the right is the display scree with theory and exercises.
Table of contents:
Chess School Online 2 (ELO 1000-1200)
1. Revision of the First Year
2. Smothered Mate
3. Double Check. Mate in Two Using a Double Check.
4. Scholar's Mate
5. Dangerous Diagonal
6. Lead in Development
7. Lead in Development. Part 2
8. Attacking the King in the Center
9. Attacking the King. Part 2
10. Attacking the Castled King
11. Mate with Queen Sacrifice
12. Mate in Two with Rook, Bishop or Knight Sacrifice
13. Double Attack by Pawn, Bishop, Rook
14. Double Attack by Queen
15. Double Attack by Queen. Part 2
16. Double Attack by Knight - Fork
17. Double Attack by Knight - Fork. Part 2
19. The Pin
20. The Pin. Part 2
21. Protection from Pins
22. Protection from Pins. Part 2
25. Deflection. Part 2
28. Line Mate
29. Line Mate. Part 2
30. Winning Poorly Positioned Pieces. Bishops and Knights
31. Winning Poorly Positioned Pieces. Queens and Rooks.
32. Mate with King and Rook
33. Bare King