The file size for download:
- Program files: 2 6 MB
- The documentation in MS Word format - 3 Mb
From the very first moves, White must think creatively when responding to 1…Nc6!? and are likely to play some entirely strange positions. GMs Alexander Kalinin and Igor Berdichevsky are true pioneers in developing theory on this rare and very interesting opening. They describe standard techniques of playing it after having collected and thoroughly analyzed all available chess material from tournament practice:
- More than 300 commented instructive examples plus 50 tasks for solving and 5000 additional games
- Opening theory worked out and analyzed as well as key positions evaluated
- Using the Opening Table mode it is quite convenient to look through the theory and insert either new moves or games
- All the work you've made about the opening can be both saved and printed
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish and Italian
- Plastic box
After studying the program you will better understand and be able to implement methods of play in this opening.
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 128 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb, of free disk space, Windows 2000/NT/ME/XP/Vista/7/8/10. No additional software is required.