Levels 7 - 9 [Rating 1800-2400]
- PESHK@ x4 BONUS: When you buy any Peshk@ training course on DVD or for download, you receive the same course on three more platforms: Web (Mac & PC), iOS and Android OS - 4 versions in total!
**Note: You will receive the activation instructions for web and mobile version within 2 days after purchase.
This course composed by GM Alexander Kalinin
is aimed at teaching a student much of the middlegame methods and intricacies through a theoretical section which includes over 520
games/lectures each of them illustrating typical plans and methods in the following openings: Petroff defense, Ruy Lopez (Marshall var.), Sicilian defense (Closed System and 3. Bb5 var.), Scandinavian defense, Gruenfeld defense, Queen's Gambit Accepted, Reti opening, variant 1. d4 Nf6 2. Nf3 e6 (or 2…g6) 3. Bg5, and etc.
- More than 500 exercises for a user to solve, giving refutations of the wrong moves as well as numerous hints to help you find the correct answer
- As many as 100 training positions to be played against the built-in chess playing program Crafty
- Multiple user profiles featured with independent ratings and statistics for each
- Printing options also available
- Several languages supported: English, Spanish and Russian.
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 32 Mb RAM, hard disk 100Mb, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10. No additional software required.
The packet includes a CD, a printed manual and a plastic box.
Training with Peshk@ courses by ChessOK: ELO 2400+ in just two years. READ THE ARTICLE