Levels 1 - 4 [Rating 200-1400]
- PESHK@ x4 BONUS: When you buy any Peshk@ training course on DVD or for download, you receive the same course on three more platforms: Web (Mac & PC), iOS and Android OS - 4 versions in total!
**Note: You will receive the activation instructions for web and mobile version within 2 days after purchase.
- Original bestseller textbooks by Ivashchenko: The Manual of Chess Combinations 1a and The Manual of Chess Combinations 1b
Chess Tactics for Beginners 2.0 is a critically acclaimed chess training program based on a bestseller by the experienced coach Sergey Ivashchenko which became a sort of chess publishing sensation and sold over 200,000 copies. The 2.0 version includes an updated interface (compatible with newer Windows versions) and 918 extra training exercises on mate in one.
The course includes more than 2200 training exercises in the form of chess puzzles intended for beginners, both children and adults. All exercises are classified by theme and difficulty. Elementary and simple tasks (1-, 2- and 3-way) are used as teaching material. Solve 6-30 puzzles a day and you will soon have a solid grasp on basic chess tactics.
Based on how you solve chess puzzles, the program will keep track of your progress and estimate your approximate ELO rating.
- Study the training material and test your knowledge
- Review your rating history
- Keep track of the progress of multiple users. Compete against your friends and family members
- Practice by playing against the built-in chess program
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian.
System Requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 256 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 100 Mb of free disk space, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, CD-ROM. No additional software required.
Training with Peshk@ courses by ChessOK: ELO 2400+ in just two years. READ THE ARTICLE