Levels 1 - 9 [Rating 200-2400]
- PESHK@ x4 BONUS: When you buy any Peshk@ training course on DVD or for download, you receive the same course on three more platforms: Web (Mac & PC), iOS and Android OS - 4 versions in total!
**Note: You will receive the activation instructions for web and mobile version within 2 days after purchase.
Largest Tactics combo available with over 10,000 exercises for all chess players, from beginners to masters.
What's new in CT-ART 6.0 (compared to CT-ART 5.0):
- New and improved Peshka 2.0 interface:
- The program now accepts and gives points for suboptimal but still winning moves
- 6 interface languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Turkish.
- FREE Mikhail Botvinnik course! $20 worth of chess material for free!
- 2 more courses:
- Chess Tactics for Beginners - the best tactics guide for beginners
- Elementary Chess Combinations - 5000 puzzles to improve chess vision
- Updated original CT-ART course: 200 new teaching examples explaining combinational motifs and tactical maneuvers
CT-ART is considered the best and most effective chess tactics course by many experts, including the 12th Women's World Champion and Grandmaster Alexandra Kosteniuk. This new version includes 5 courses for players of all levels, all packed in the new and updated Peshka 2.0 interface for Windows PC’s.
Level 1 - Chess Tactics for Beginners (ELO 200-1400; 1200+ puzzles)
The critically acclaimed chess training program based on the bestseller by the experienced coach Sergey Ivashchenko which became the chess publishing leader and sold over 200,000 copies. All exercises are classified by theme and difficulty.
Level 2 - Elementary Chess Combinations (ELO 1000-1400; 5000+ puzzles)
Every beginning chess player needs to study simple tactical methods and learn how to employ them. This course is designed for exactly this purpose and includes more than 5,000 exercises for beginners on the following chess tactics: fork, pin, double check, discovered check, annihilation of the opponent’s king defense, exploiting a back (1st) rank weakness.
Level 3 - CT-ART for Beginners (ELO 1400-1600; 150 examples, 1500 puzzles)
This is a perfect training course for beginners that will introduce you to typical chess combinations and develop your playing skills. The exercises are classified according to more than 30 tactical methods and motifs.
Level 4 - CT-ART. Mating Combinations (ELO 1400 - 2000; 1200 ex., 700 p.)
This excellent course for club players written by the famous coach Victor Khenkin will illustrate the peculiarities of using certain pieces in mating combinations. The built-in hint system will help you understant and solve the more difficult puzzles.
Level 5 - Chess Tactics Art (ELO 1400 - 2400; 200 examples, 2200 puzzles)
A most effective chess tactics course known for its advanced hint system: in addition to visual markers, each exercise has an easier version on a 5x5 board, featuring all the main motifs and ideas of the original puzzle. For this new edition, the material has been computer checked and revised. We have also added 200 teaching examples explaining combinational motifs and tactical maneuvers.
System requirements: Windows XP/7/8/10, CD-ROM
Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Turkish.