This package includes 6 courses in Peshk@ interface: Emanuel Lasker, Jose Raul Capablanca, Alexander Alekhine, Mikhail Botvinnik, Mikhail Tal and Boris Spassky:
>Emanuel Lasker - 2nd World Champion
The most complete collection of Emanuel Laskers games ever compiled. Contains 630 games, covering the entire long career of the 2nd World Champion in chess (held the title from 1896 to 1921). All the games deeply annotated by GM Khailfman and Petersburg IMs. Special tutorial section Play as Lasker; with 203 quiz positions to try and find both strong and beautiful moves played by Lasker in his games.
Jose Raul Capablanca - 3rd World Champion
640 commented games played by the 3rd World Champion Jose Raul Capablanca. All the games deeply annotated by GM Khailfman and Petersburg IMs. 250 most interesting and instructive positions from his games in an additional program ;tutorial section Play as Capablanca
Alexander Alekhine - 4th World Champion
The course contains 1300 commented games played by the 4th World Champion Alexander Alekhine.
The annotations by Alekhine and his contemporaries've been revised and enlarged by IMs J. Ulko and A. Mitenkov. 600 games are commented for the first time!
- Includes complete tournament results
- A number of rare photos
- 200 carefully chosen positions for you to solve, representing some of the most interesting and instructive positions from Alekhine’s games in an additional tutorial section “Play as Alekhine”
Mikhail Botvinnik - 6th World Champion
The most complete collection of Botvinniks games ever compiled. Contains as many as 1.069 games played by Botvinnik from 1924 till 1970. The games deeply annotated by GM Alexander Khalifman, FIDE World Champion in 1999 and IM Sergey Soloviev. Special tutorial section "Play as Botvinnik" with 350 quiz positions for you to try and find those strong and beautiful moves played by Botvinnik in his games.
Mikhail Tal - 8th World Champion
The most complete collection of Tal’s games ever compiled. Contains 2,592 games, covering the entire career of the most brilliant attacking chessplayer in history. All the games thoroughly annotated by GMs Khalifman, Kochiev, Makarichev, Sveshnikov, Yudasin, and Petersburg IMs.
- Biography, tournament and match records, plus 45 rare photos
- 260 carefully chosen quiz positions on the basis of both strong and beautiful moves played by Tal in his games in a special additional section, “Play Like Tal”
Boris Spassky - 10th Chess Champion
This course contains all the games of the 10th World Champion, one of the superior masters of attack in chess history.
- Grandmaster Alexander Khalifman thoroughly comments as many as 400 of the best games and attacks.
- As many as 1965 games provided with short annotations.
- Tournament and match records included
- A tutorial section, "Play as Spassky" consisting of 185 quiz positions for you to try and find those strong and beautiful moves once played by Boris Spassky.
System requirements: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.