The file size for download:
- Program files: 2 6 MB
- The documentation in MS Word format - 3 Mb
A unique program that allows to master standard methods of playing these popular openings. Chess material is provided by the prominent coach and grandmaster Alexander Kalinin . Studying the program will help you better understand and implement methods of play.
This program includes:
- Instructive material that focuses on the typical playing methods in various lines of this popular opening: as many as 157 examples included
- More than 600 commented grandmasters' games
- More than 50 tasks for you to solve
- All the opening positions thoroughly calculated by the Shredder 7.04 playing program
- The program Chess Assistant Light capable of analyzing while playing against the built-in Crafty engine as well as editing variations, searching for games in the database
- Languages: English
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 128 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb, of free disk space, Windows 2000/NT/ME/XP/Vista/7/8/10 . No additional software is required.