Levels 0 - 1 [Rating 0-600]
Tactics, School Software
Written by GM Yury Razuvaev , Chairman FIDE (World Chess Federation) Trainers' Committee , one of the former Chess World Champion Anatoly Karpov coaches; this friendly interactive course is intended for both children and adult beginners. It is divided into 3 main sections:
- Chess rules;
- Development of intellectual abilities;
- 700 carefully chosen, and in many cases designed, examples to help a student.
- Navigator, the part of the program, presents a window which allows to select a mode of work.
- Ideal for schools and teachers with an unlimited number of individual student profiles allowed.
- English, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian versions are available.
- DVD-like box.
IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista. No additional software required.